Sunday, August 30, 2009

Weekend Report...



Cut the yard yesterday because I have to work 12 hour shifts most of next week and I know I won't get back to it until the weekend.

Football season is here again as NASCAR winds down its season. I think NASCAR needs to change some things and here is my list.

If you're 5 laps down-park the car, you're done.
If there is a wreck and your car is torn up pretty bad-park the car, you're done.

Knock the field down to 30 cars.
Cup drivers should not be allowed to drive in the Nationwide or Truck series unless they lost their ride in Cup.

You show your butt, you'll show your wallet. All fines should be donated to a children's hospital in the state that the offence occurred.

Don't count caution laps as laps run.
And last but not least, knock it off with the Digger Cam.

That's just my 2 cents.

B.D.

No comments: