Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Simply Tuesday...



Not much going on right now except living at work for the last three weeks.

Talk is going around about a take over or a sell to PGW a spin off company from PPG Glass Works.

All I know is I'm getting pretty tired of all the BS that has camped out in my life for the last three years.

Now...I'll be nice and not call any of these fine upstanding folks names such as Morons or Dimwitted Dip Shits wearing ties or College Rejects from the Stone Age or...

...well you get the point. I'll play nice, but I do wish they would make up their minds and tell the truth for just once in their life.

I know you would rather hear about cooking and recipes and grilling and barbecue and the likes...so would I.

But until these fine folks (that I did not call names by the way) make up their frigging dimwitted burnt out light bulb for a brain mind up...

It may be a long dimwitted winter...

B.D.

1 comment:

WhiteTrashBBQ said...

Hang in there buddy.