Saturday, December 05, 2009

This & That...

I'm sorry guys and girls that I have not posted anything. I have been working 12 hour days and that takes a big dent out of my life.

To update...

I cooked on R2D2 last weekend and the leg quarters were the bomb. Today, I bought the Weber Genesis E-310 gas grill. I've seen a lot of great reviews about this grill, so I bought one. (I just caught the mistake of saying Genius instead of Genesis E-310, my bad)

My Holland that is 8 years old is pretty much shot. My Char-Broil is okay, but never met my standards for cooking so it's history too.

So my cooking arsenal now consist of-two Weber charcoal grills, the Smokey Mountain gas smoker, the two WSM smokers, the Weber E-310 gas grill and Big Momma.

Now if only I had time to cook something...

B.D.

No comments: