Sunday, December 13, 2009

Weekend Report (part 2)...

Smoked some chicken thighs on R2D2 last night. Folks let me tell you, me and this little WSM smoker are going to be good friends. Although it is not a real tight smoker, this thing holds temperature really well.

We work next week, then we're laid off until Jan. 4th. That will give me some time to get some much needed things done around the house.

Then I can get out my toys and play barbecue guy! Woo-Hoo!



I want to try some Ribs and Beer butt chicken and a few other things while I'm off.

Maybe make some smoked Oysters or smoked Mussels or Clams or Fish or smoked Grilled Cheese Sandwiches or smoked Peanut butter and Banana Sandwiches or...

The possibilities are endless.

May be time for the Lab coat to come back out of retirement...

B.D.

No comments: