Friday, March 26, 2010

Ah...Friday...

It's been a long week...

I'm feeling better, but at the same time...I'm not. I have not been sleeping well at all for the past four or five weeks. I think I really hurt myself (bone wise) with that fall on the ice. I knocked something loose...

Not sleeping well has really caught up with me. I'm tired mentally...

I'm doing stupid things and making mistakes mentally that I have never done before.

This concerns me outright because my attitude has changed as well. I have a shorter trigger...and I have very little patience for things that bug me now.

I didn't hit my head, but I did hit the ground pretty hard. It may have rattled my brain...

I've been in pain before...and I've been sleep deprived many times.

I can't put my finger on this...but this is different. It doesn't feel right.

I'm tired, no doubt from lack of good sleep. But somethings not right. I just don't know what it is...

B.D.

No comments: