Saturday, March 13, 2010

This & That...



This weekend is pretty much a wash...

Off and on rain, wind and the occasional distant rumble of thunder. I've got a few things to get done, but for the most part, it's going to be a lazy weekend.

I've got some folks bugging me for BBQ sauce already. One pretty weekend and everybody jumps to conclusions that Winter is over. A friend said, "I got to grill three days in a row last week." And he was genuinely excited about it.

I wouldn't be such a quick shot my good people. Old Man Winter likes to play mind games...

I don't think it's time to polish up the rowboat just yet. But, I will go buy supplies for making my BBQ sauce today and maybe get a head start on this process.

It won't be Winter forever...well maybe at the North Pole but they don't grill out anyway, they just hop a reindeer and head for Florida.

It's true! I've seen 'um...them there funny lookin' sawed off pole people...

JETHRO!! This is a family blog. Sorry folks...

B.D.

Now what got into him? I seen 'um all gussied up in them there fairy suits with their little farmer tans sippin' on them things called Pine clotted...Pina cola...

JETHRO!!!!!

No comments: