Thursday, March 04, 2010

Simply Thursday...



My good friend and buddy WhiteTrashBBQ (who is a good ole Brooklyn boy) posted on his blog, he has 15 inches of snow at his place.

Oh My Gawd...

That much snow around here would shut this state down for awhile. It's always funny around here because any forecast of snow, people make a run for the store.

Milk and bread...

Milk and bread will be wiped out, but there will be plenty of lunch meat and plenty of everything else. Why just milk and bread?

Me...I stock up on cold libations. If I have cold brew...I'm good, let it snow.

Why just milk and bread? Make a run on the store, stock up, fill that shopping cart to the max, grab everything. Milk and bread is like crackers and water...

I don't get it. But...that's what we do...

On Another Note:

I'm feeling better...but I'm still in pain. It will be a good six weeks before I start doing better. I will tell you honestly, this sucks. I'm not sleeping well at all and that in it self will catch up with me before long.

But I'm a tough old bird and I'll do the best I can. One day at a time...

B.D.

No comments: