Saturday, March 27, 2010

This & That...



I'm going to try and get some things done. Mr. Sunshine is out today, but cousin Windy will be here as well.

From the post below, it seems I made some folks worried, especially Julie. It's not as bad as it sounds. I think for the most part I'm just mentally tired.

And my body has said: Do you not realize you are not a spring chicken anymore?

A kid at heart, but an ageing body will win out 98 percent of the time. Most of you know me as funny and sarcastic and full of life and a young 52.

I just got the wind knocked out of my sails and I'm navigating rough seas right now. It will just take awhile to find a warm breeze and smooth waters again...

I have a four day weekend coming up and I'm looking forward to that. I may fire the pit up and break out the lab coat once again.

Four days away from that hell hole called a job will help. So...

One day at a time my friends...

B.D.

No comments: