Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Simply Tuesday...



Okay...

I'm having good days and some bad days. A fractured rib, is not as bad as a broken rib. But it still hurts just the same. It is a pain I can do without...

This is never good because it tells you one thing...

Hey guess what? You ain't Super Man.

Super Man or not...this has side lined me by greatly hobbling my movement and turned out to be a real pain in the butt. Stupid ice...

But it must be worked through. You never realize how blessed you are until you can't do what you did everyday...

And that's enjoy life with no worries and no pain. When we are young, a boo-boo would heal in no time.

When we are older, a boo-boo becomes our shadow of pain that will not let go and becomes our worst enemy and our constant friend.

The body will heal, if it can, and the pain will go away, with the grace of God, until the next time...

Pain becomes our constant companion, our way of life, our curse, our nightmare, our downfall, our friend until the end.

I'll get better in the months ahead hopefully, but right now, you could shoot me dead and I'd dance at my own funeral and say thank you at the same time.

That's how bad I feel sometimes...

B.D.

No comments: