Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Wordless Wednesday...

Well sort of...

I must apologize to you my readers for not writing more than I do. I know, you look forward to reading what I have to say and are disappointed when I haven't done anything or made any updates.

So I'll just say it like it is...

I would love to tell you I'm cooking this or doing that or this or that has happened...but alas...I can't. You see, I'm not cooking much.

I'm doing what I can when body will allow me to do things...which is not much at the moment.

This...is a downer to say the least. But I do what I can for the time being. I'm not in pain anymore but I must be careful in what I do or my recovery will take that much longer.

I don't want to write everyday about this and bore you to death by running this in the ground. It's not terminal, but it has slowed me down by great lengths as being a thorn in my side. And it has shown me, I'm not Super Man anymore.

So...just hang with me. I'll get over this and the total BS at work. I'll get back in the groove and we'll have a few laughs and get back to our old selves and enjoy life once again...

B.D.

No comments: