Sunday, February 20, 2005

Grilled Orange Chicken

I was looking through some of my old recipes and ran across this one.

It is very simple (works for me) and easy to make and grill.

Ingredients:
1/2 cup Lea & Perrins Steak sauce
1/2 cup Orange juice
1/4 tsp. Ground ginger

You can use any part of the chicken ( I used Thighs for this )

Mix all this into a mixing bowl.
Wash and pat dry chicken.
Place chicken into a Zip lock bag.
Pour marinade into bag over chicken (remove as much air as possible) and seal bag.
Let chicken marinade for 30 mins.
Remove chicken (discard marinade) and grill until done. (about 45 mins. for thighs)


You can also do this in the oven. ( I prefer the grill)

Pre heat oven to 350

Place chicken (skin side up) and marinade in a shallow baking dish.

Bake until juices run clear (about 1 hr.)

Baste occasionally with marinade.

Enjoy!

Macdaddy

No comments: