Thursday, February 03, 2005

Super Bowl Weekend

We all know the Super Bowl is this weekend.

Since the Colts didn't make it (Peyton you let me down) I guess I'll pull for the Eagles.

Now before you send me nasty e-mails, New England has won enough times already. (so there 'nuff said)


The weekend is suppose to be fairly nice ( no rain!!) and it's not going to be 15 degrees either.

So the ribs should come out of the freezer Friday, and I'll smoke them Sat. afternoon.

Sunday I will do some wings on the Holland and Julie will fix some things ( she makes a good dip that we have had before) I don't remember what all is in it, but it is good, maybe I can get her to post it before Sunday.

So we'll just munch and have some cold beer and watch a good football game
and relax.

I'll let you know...

Macdaddy



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that was very nice daddy. what dip does julie make? i have had it before i just do not remember what it is. see if you can get her to e-mail it to me.