Thursday, February 10, 2005

Ribs for Sure

Well shoot me in the foot and call me stupid.

I didn't get to smoke the ribs because me being the dunce that I am sometimes, didn't remember to take the ribs out of the freezer until late Sat. afternoon!! "Duh..."
Good one there Macdaddy.


Needless to say they were still frozen solid as a rock on Sunday. "Hey no problem, I'll just stick them in the sink!!"

So me being the dunce that I am sometimes I didn't trim them before I put them in the freezer so they wouldn't fit in the sink to thaw out in water. Sigh... I could have put them in a cooler of water to thaw, but by this time I was not thinking like I should be and was not in the mood to listen to my brain anymore.

My heart was crushed and I was a little more than miffed at myself.

So anyway... I'll try again this weekend.

I'll remember to take them out tonight after we get home from bowling.

I WILL smoke them this weekend come "Hell or High Water" or even "Snow storms" and 10 degree weather!!!

Hell even if they're still "Froze" they are going in the smoker!!!!!

It will just take 16 hrs. instead of 4. (G)

Macdaddy

No comments: