Monday, February 20, 2006

Happy B-day Tracy

Today is one of Bigdaddy's Girls' birthdays.

I would say "Happy (you fill in the blank) Birthday" but women are funny about numbers.

Now us guys, we don't care about divulging our age, but with ladies it's different. Ladies don't like numbers.
(Well they like money numbers.)


But when it comes to...

Bra size...
Waist size...
Shoe size...
Age...

Or anything else, that comes close to or deals with those numbers, that topic is off limits.

So... Since I am sworn to secrecy (by Julie) about the number, I will just say...

"Happy (you fill in the blank) Birthday Tracy"



(I will be taking bids on eBay for the info.)
Bidding starts at 2 beers.

B.D.

3 comments:

-tnchick- said...

Age is just a number :) But Happy Birthday to Tracy, anyway.

BTW Hendersonville? That's close... I've never ran into a blogger that close, yet. We live in White Houseish area.

-tnchick- said...

Oh! BTW, did you want to be apart of the TN Blog roll I just established? You commented on the post but didn't mention it... it's new and I hope to get some folks to join it!

Terry (aka) Big Daddy said...

Sure put me on the TN Blog list.That would be great.