Tuesday, February 21, 2006

This & That

You know I spend a lot of time surfing the net to find good workable recipes to post on this site. I study what I find to make sure they are credible recipes.

Because if I post a recipe that does not work, and you pull it off my site and fix it and (it sucks) then my credibility goes down along with it, and you won't come back. This is a black eye towards me.

Recipes must be trustworthy, and it seems that everybody that has a web site has recipes. I think sometimes people will post anything just to say they have recipes. "Hey check me out, I have recipes." I look at them to see if they are workable. (Meaning the mix of ingredients, and the method of madness.)

You would be surprised at what people post.
I take pride in what I do here at "the grill" and of what I present to you. (my readers)

I have literally looked at thousands of recipes, and probably culled as many to find the best.

My credibility is important to me, and that's why I only post the best recipes out there for you to enjoy and add to your collection.

If I have doubts about something, it won't be posted here.

You have my word on that, and my word needs no hand shake to seal the deal.

B.D.

No comments: