Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentine's Day

(Sorry I'm late with this...)

"Happy Valentine's Day" to all the ladies out there.
And a special Valentine's to all of "Bigdaddy's girls."

You know, when I met Julie, she changed my life.

When I got to meet her friends, Vicky & Tracy, they took me in as one of their own. They knew right off, I would be good to Julie.

I love these ladies more than anything. They became my friends. They became... "Bigdaddy's Girls."

That was not an honor bestowed on them...

That was an honor bestowed on me...that these lovely ladies are on my side. Julie is my life...and "the girls are my friends." That's all I need.

Three women... that love this old "Lovable Grouch." What else could I ask for...

"Happy Valentine's Day to Everyone."

B.D.

No comments: