Tuesday, February 07, 2006

This & That

Research of blogs...

If you want people to read your blog then your grammar and your material must be correct. Well this leaves me out...my material is correct, but my grammar and spelling is in right field. Julie usually catches my grammar and spelling mistakes, but things do slip through now and again. I drive Spell Check nuts sometimes, but that's just me.

I have been out of school for almost 30 years, and Grammar and English were not my strong points. But people know pretty much what I'm talking about. Sometimes I type faster than my brain works, and sometimes my brain works faster than I type.

Case in point, I re-did my grilled hot wings recipe, and typed "toss with thongs" meaning "toss with tongs" an error in spelling on my part.

Silly me...

But I caught that mistake and corrected it.

I must have had something else on my mind.

If I make a mistake, I will correct it...maybe.
Or I may leave it there...just to see if you're paying attention. (G)

B.D.

No comments: