Sunday, February 26, 2006

Weekend Report

Yesterday was nice. Most of the day, Mr. Sunshine came out to play, but that nasty old North Wind crashed the party and it got cold again.

All of BD's girls (Julie, Tracy, Vicky, Lena, and honorary BD's girl Delinda) are bowling in the Women's Tournament that has taken place over several weekends. They are doing fairly well I'm told, so I'll have to say "You Go Girls" good luck and I'll drink one for you... (G)

Also... I have added two new blog links to my list.

TnChick (Tennessee Chick) that lives somewhere nearby.
And Decadent Tranquility (just listed as Tranquility on my link)

Check these two out while you're here, you'll like 'em.

Don't forget about the race this afternoon.
(NASCAR Auto Club 500)

Have a great day!!!
B.D.

3 comments:

Trée said...

Thanks for the link Macdaddy. Always good to see another Tennessee blogger.

-tnchick- said...

I added you to my TN blogroll :) How neat to find someone within 20 minutes of me. Yikes LOL

Terry (aka) Big Daddy said...

No Problem. Both of you have great sites. Me, I'm still a beginner.
One day I might be as good as you.

Welcome to "the grill." B.D.