Sunday, May 20, 2007

Home Sweet Home...



Oh man, it is great to be back home.
OK...here's the low down...

We, as a team, took 18th place in the Pork Shoulder Competition. Last year we finished 26th. That reminds me of the song "We're moving on up..." hey...that might be our theme song for next year.

I entered the Hot Wing Competition for the team for the first time...How did I do? I came in 7th...out of 96 entries in this division. "My" very first entry into any competition of this nature. Am I happy with that? You bet your ever-loving-sweet-cold-beer I am. Woo-Hoo!!! That is awesome...I'm very happy with that.

So...all is well, even though I am wore out, but that's great, we did one heck of a job this year.

The picture above is of, from left to right, top...John, myself and Pat. Below us are, Team Captains Carey and Dave. I will post some pictures later...
For now...I need some rest and time with my family...

B.D.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Terry, congrats on the 7th place finish! I personally thought you should have been first..

Robbie