Monday, May 07, 2007

Music to read by...

As some of you may have noticed, I change music venues from time to time. I think this one is here to stay. I have a lot more options with this play list.

Now... some tell me they can't hear the music because they have dial up for their Internet access. I don't think there is anything I can do about that...sorry, that's out of my hands.

What I have set up now, are some great tunes. You can minimize my page and surf somewhere else as you listen to the tunes. Also...you don't have to listen to them in order of the play list.

You can click on the player at the bottom of the page and play any song you want, or you can just turn it off. I have the capacity to list 75 songs...just haven't got that far yet.

I will change the mix from time to time...but I will try to find music that everybody likes.

So...

We bought some Tomato plants today, so I might plant them tomorrow after I get back from the doctor.

B.D. is anything wrong?

No...I just have to have my heart checked and be poked and prodded by the good doctor.

All is well...I hope...

B.D.

No comments: