Sunday, May 27, 2007

Weekend Report...



Yesterday, was a long day. We had to do our tour of duty at the concession stand at the ball park. I cooked hamburgers, hot dogs, and fries, while Julie looked pretty and ran the cash register.

Then, we had to go to Robyn's dance recital that afternoon. So...it was a long day yesterday.

Today, We're going over to the in-laws for a pool party. I'm going to fix some of my 7th place championship grilled hot wings. My brother in-law is doing some ribs & chicken.

We will partake in a few cold ones & have some fine eatin'. I emailed Henry to let him know how we did in Memphis. He wanted to know if I had bought the cooker (Lang) yet and if I did the wings on it.

No, not yet & no...

I haven't bought the Lang yet...I did the wings on a little $58 grill from Wally World. (Wal-mart)

What can I say?

But returning home, I have bought two Weber kettle grills that I will take next year. As for the Wally World grill... it served me well and I have retired it.

So...

Have a safe Memorial Day weekend.

Remember our brave men & women that have fought for us...and remember those whom still fight for us everyday. Keep all these fine men & women in your prayers.

Enjoy your day and be safe!!!

Life is good...

Beer is better...

B.D.

No comments: