Tuesday, May 01, 2007

The Reason for the Rant...

The reason for the rant on i think of you as... is I hate stupid people.

I don't know what makes people think they have the god given right to do 25 to 30 miles over the posted speed limit. I mean...what's your problem?

Are you in that much of a hurry?

Then quit your day job...

People do not show any respect for on coming traffic, this is my spot...screw you.

Then... there is the shopping cart thing...

I have dents and marks on my truck because people are too lazy to put the damn shopping cart in the rack. And I'm not talking about people that are 70, 80 or 90 years old. If you are that old...hell I'll put the cart up for you, I don't mind.

What I do mind, is people, that are perfectly healthy, but are just lazy. They leave the cart beside your car, stick them on the curb, or because it's raining, (I love that one) because they don't want to walk to the cart rack.

I was at a store and saw a women push her cart up to the curb.

Where was the cart rack?
Not 3 ft. away from where she parked.

So I said something to her, and I was not cruel in my saying anything to her. I said "please don't do that, it might roll down and hit someone's car." Her response to me?

"Oh...my stomach hurts, I can't take it to the cart rack." (3 ft. away and you can't walk that far?) After that...she ran like hell...

If someone left their cart parked up against her door, she would be raising hell, I bet.

People show no respect for anything or anyone anymore...

That is what pisses me off...stupid people that think they own the world.

B.D.

No comments: