Tuesday, August 14, 2007

And the fun begins...

OK...the rub is really starting to take off. I gave out a lot of samples to do the test run and I have gotten very positive opinions, and I have not had one single negative comment.

This... in itself is awesome, my own recipe, and I have people wanting to buy it already. I have been over whelmed by the response, now it's time to think about price...

I have this covered...I have my best man working on it...

It's all about team work.
I'm working on my team right now.

I'm taking things to the next level.

It's time to Pony up baby...

B.D.

2 comments:

Pat Martin said...

damn.....i thought we were pretty good buddies....at least good enough for me to sample this rub you got.

Terry (aka) Big Daddy said...

I got you covered brother...

B.D.