Sunday, August 26, 2007

Weekend Report...

Well, I'm glad some folks finally got some rain last night...

You didn't B.D.?

Nope, not a drop. I hate to see this months water & electric bills...
I'll have to get two jobs to pay these bad boys, anyway...

B.D. what's with the ego thing posted below?


Well it's like this Jethro...

It's just that some people have an ego problem when it comes to cooking or for anything else for that matter. They have to be in the spot light.
(and I'm not talking about any of the guys on the team or Julie or any of my friends.)

I don't have an ego, if I need help I'll ask for it. I love to cook, I want people to give me their honest opinion about what the food tastes like, do they like it or not.

I tried something someone fixed a while back and didn't really care for it, so that's all I said. By that response, made by me, their ego kicked into high gear.

You would think I'd called their momma a few choice names or something.

"Well I guess you think you're the only one who can cook around here!" I'll have you know that I...yak...yak...yak...

( I didn't say that and you'd better back up off me or you will need your momma.)

Some people, just can't handle the truth, that's why I'm talking about ego.

I don't have one when it come to cooking, I do the best that I can and if I think I can do it better... I'll try. If I screw up, I don't get my feelings hurt, I try again.

That's why I experiment a lot and if you don't like it, I've got the balls to ask you what you think it needs to improve it, or 86 it altogether and start over...that's not ego. That's thinking on your feet and getting the job done.


"I'll have you know that I can...yak...yak...yak..."

Yak all you want, I still didn't like it...

B.D.

No comments: