Thursday, August 30, 2007

Simply Thursday...



Carey, sent me some info on where he has his rub made and bottled. I will have to check this out, because we have hit a brick wall trying to find bottles around here.

What we have found on line is no help.

They want an arm and a leg for shipping. The cost would be figured into the product and make it very costly. I had hopes of doing this myself, but with that kind of cost, it don't look so good.

Unless...

You don't mind buying it in a zip-lock bag... Then I'm your man.

Jeff, has done the label design and it looks great and I have a great product so, we're not giving up on this by any means...we just hit a pothole in the road and may have to change lanes for a smoother ride.

I'll have to call Memphis and see what they can do for me and see how much it will cost, then let Jeff run the numbers and see, is it worth it to me to go this route.

Or...

Stay with Mr. Zip-Lock and just put a label on it and keep the overhead cost very low and pass the savings on to the customers.

We'll see...

B.D.

No comments: