Friday, August 17, 2007

It's Friday...Woo-Hoo!!!

To start off on a sad note...

My team mate and my very good friend, Pat Martin has had a death in the family... So all of us here at MacDaddy's Grill, send out our utmost heart felt condolences to Pat and his crew.

Carey, (our founder, Mr. Peg Leg and team captain) has also been through some pain with the recent death of his father. I did not mention this before, I should have, and I apologize to Carey and his family for that. We are saddened by all of these events. Our prayers are with them all.

On a lighter note...

I got to see my girls last night. It is always a pleasure to see these lovely ladies. I also got to see Steve as well, (few and far between visits) he looks great and still has the great sense of humor that I admire and he is always fun to be around. It was good to see him again.

As far as everything else...

It's hot...
It hasn't rained...
Everything is damn near dead...
The ice maker in the fridge is acting up again...

Go figure...
B.D.

No comments: