Friday, November 23, 2007

The day after...



Someone said...

B.D. why did you not give thanks yesterday for Thanksgiving?

Well...

Like I said, we don't do Turkey, as this seems to be the bird of choice on this day.

But...

I do give thanks, for many reasons besides Thanksgiving.

I give thanks for...

Meeting Julie and being fortunate enough to become her husband.
For us having Robyn.
For us acquiring our black bear, Sweetie.
For becoming a part of a loving family.
For God, loving me for who I am.
For having my beer, always cold.
For my girls.
For being able to learn new things.
For my health.
For where I am today and where I shall go tomorrow.
For life and my time on this earth.

And...

For being happy...for once in my life.

These are things I give thanks for. Thanksgiving, is just a day.

I give thanks 24/7 for these things...

Who needs Turkey?

B.D.

No comments: