Sunday, November 25, 2007

Weekend Report...




I can't decide what kind of smoker I want to buy, but I ran across this and thought what a great idea. Wonder how many beers was involved in that design concept...

It's almost time to go back to work...yeah...can't wait...for joy for joy...yes...I'm excited...woo-hoo...

What's on for today B.D.?

I'll get the Christmas tree out of the attic and get that fixed up.
Julie & Robyn love to decorate...I could care less.

Now, the tree and the inside of the house is fine, but I ain't going overboard with all these fancy lights outside and the nick knacks and hubbub of trying to create dust bunny's in my wallet by trying to keep up with the upper echelons of society...Sorry about your luck, ain't going to happen.

I'm the one who has to put it out...and then, I'm the one who has to take it down... in the dead of winter. No thank you...





B.D.

No comments: