Monday, November 19, 2007

This & That...




Well...I grilled some chicken and grilled some pork chops this weekend.

The weather is changing for the worst this week, so I may not be grilling much in the next few days.

As far as Thanksgiving goes, that day belongs to my Mother-in-Law, she shines this day and it's not about Turkey. As long as I have been married to Julie, we always have chicken at Mom's house on Thanksgiving.

This is fine with me...

Chicken has become a main staple in this household...wonder why.

I have never been a big fan of Turkey, only with luncheon meat as the Sandwich God goes...

I would like to deep fry a Turkey some day, but that might not happen for awhile.

I just don't care that much about Turkey...Does that make me UN-American?

No...

I just don't care about that big beast. Maybe a smoked Turkey would change my mind.

That might work...I'll look into that.

B.D.

No comments: