Thursday, January 17, 2008

Simply Thursday...



The thermometers are here. I will have the jacks here for the trailer by tomorrow. Hopefully... if the weather will cooperate, I will have them welded on this Saturday.

I should be good to go by this weekend. ( I hope )

I am looking forward to firing up the pit and seeing what happens. I want to cook on it so bad...I can almost smell it.



The weather forecast for this weekend is not the best in the world. I may not do anything, but if I can get all of my ducks in a row...I'll be ready.

Things are also coming together for the team I'm working on for KCBS cooks.

I have the basics...everything else should fall into place with little effort and a few bucks well spent.



I have the rub and the sauce ready to go...

Now... if the weather would just play nice...I could kick some butt.

Or cook some butt... ( right now, I would be happy to just be able to rub a butt...)

Pork butt...that is.

B.D.

No comments: