Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Cheap Sunglasses...



Does your head feel like an elephant sat on it? Bleary eyed?
Do you feel like you're the toilet seat's best friend this morning?
Sunglasses just can't filter out the blazing morning sun light?

Welcome to the New Year my friend...

How do I feel today? Just lovely...I didn't get stupid last night, in fact, I worked on the bbq sauce again. I used a different brand tomato sauce and measured every single thing and wrote it all down this time. This is the best sauce to date. I am ever so close. And this should be the recipe. I just need to work on the twang just a tad. It's still not quite there yet, but when the smoke hits it, it should fall right in there.

I would smoke some more rib tips today, but it's going to be windy all day and COLD, so forget that...

This coming weekend should be better weather, so I'll just wait until then.



I have to go back to work tomorrow (yeah) but having the sauce that close to end product is spirit lifting to say the least, so I can survive work.

So anyway...that's it. Happy New Year!

And... if it seems that I typed too loudly on the keyboard writing this post, making your head pound and making that elephant even heavier...

That's just your brain trying to kick your...

Enjoy your day!!!
B.D.

No comments: