Sunday, January 06, 2008

Update...

This is a picture Jeff (my partner and my manager and VP of sales) sent to me of the sauce applied to some chicken. Nice shot of some good lookin' grub.

Jeff said this: Four thumbs up on the finished product; my wife and kids loved it and I'm taking the remainder to the neighbors this afternoon. If you've improved on the sauce already then I'll be placing an advanced order.



I did some grilled hot wings with just the rub (no marinade this time) but made the same hot sauce recipe to coat them in and I grilled some rib tips with the rub, basted with the new barbecue sauce recipe.

Julie said she really liked the sauce. Yeah...eat THAT! Bull's-Eye bbq sauce.

Who's your daddy , it's your birthday, ride the pony...(doing my little happy dance)

You go Doctor Pyro...

Woo-Hoo!!!

B.D.

No comments: