Thursday, January 24, 2008

Simply Thursday...



Well...I wasn't sly enough or fast enough to out run the germs that invaded our household. Robyn had it first, now it's my turn and Julie is not far behind. I've felt pretty rough here the last few days running a fever of over a 103 degrees.

I finally got it to break this morning, but I have coughed up two sets of lungs in the process and my ribs hurt like hell...

I'll bet I have drank 15 gallons of water over the last 48 hours and I still feel dehydrated. I'm not sure what this germ is, but its been a nasty little bastard to say the least.

I don't miss work much but I didn't have a say or much of a choice this time after yesterday.

I've never been hit this hard before. Not even the flu (which I have had many times in my life) has hurt me this bad. This has definitely taken the wind out of my sails big time and has had me worried for a fleeting moment or two.

At one time, I would laugh at germs and drowned them with beer. This time, they almost killed me because they cut me off at the pass before I could drown them with beer.

Damn germs are getting smarter all the time. They figured out how to breech my defensive shields that have worked so well for all of these years.

Time for Plan-B...

B.D.

No comments: