Saturday, January 12, 2008

Weekend Report...

You know... these look pretty and all, but if you brought these out to me, I would be so pissed. You'd better back your happy butt back up in that kitchen and bring me some real food...






Now this...is more like it.



That's what I'm going to do today...ribs.

My son is coming over for a visit and bringing his girlfriend with him. I haven't met her yet and my relationship with my son has been...well let's just say, I got blamed for a lot of things. So it hasn't been a very close relationship, to say the least, but I will always (95 percent of the time) give you another chance to earn my trust and some of my respect back.

This is the forth and finale time...

So, I'm going to be my normal debonair self and offer ribs and smoked beans and we'll see what happens.

Tonight, I will serve this...




And if things do not go well...
Next time, they'll just get this...



Enjoy your day!!!
B.D.

No comments: