Saturday, June 28, 2008

Weekend Report...



Not much going on this weekend...it's suppose to start raining around lunch time and throughout the evening, which is fine by me because we sure need it!

I have to work tomorrow. So I guess today...

I'll just stay inside and participate in some cold adult beverages and hope it rains enough to drown these dang pesky ass flies that seem to live for making a mad dash for the door to get inside the house every time you open it.

Look here Jethro...

You've got the whole world to be free in, but no...you just have to spend your short life in my backyard pestering me, then...you have the gall to come into my kingdom, my castle and play fighter pilot making me chase you out of every nook and cranny until I pull out the big guns and splatter your now dead behind into oblivion...

Stupid fly...

B.D.

No comments: