Friday, June 27, 2008

Working for the weekend...



You know...

Things have gotten so crazy at work here lately, I don't know which way is up.

It has come down to, I can't plan a damn thing...



Everything has become so screwed up in this nation...it's not even funny anymore. Who in the hell calls the shots?

It damn sure ain't you and me. If I called the shots, I would tell the world to get over yourself right quick. But...this country, has gone nuts...



The world has gone crazy...

Let me off of this screwed up ride. I can put up with people (but not tolerate very well) who think they are God, I can put up with an arrogant butt wipe, (but you will get no respect from me)...ignorance is bliss?

I doubt it...

Stupidity...is contagious...

Get me the hell out of here...

Before my brain kicks in and says the hell with it...

B.D.

No comments: