Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Simply Tuesday...



We have hit a milestone here at MacDaddy's Grill.

I have posted here 1000 times...

I started this blog back in May 2004. It has been a part of my life for that long... and it has been my baby from the very beginning...

MacDaddy's Grill has let me express myself and give you (my readers) some great advice, some great recipes, a little fun and a look into my life...

It has been a great time (for me) to let you get to know me and my family.

My writing skills and story telling has grown over the years. I try to type like I talk...

By doing this, I try to give you a prospective into my own little world of a down to earth country boy...who loves cooking, loves cold beer, and loves life, friends and family.

I hope you keep coming by to check us out...

To all of my girls and to the many faithful readers we have acquired over the years...

From myself and Julie and Robyn...

Thank you...

B.D.

No comments: