Sunday, November 30, 2008

Weekend Report...



Well...ten days off has flown by. I got a few things done...but not like I would have...had it been summer time. But what the heck...

Spring will be here soon enough...and my energy will return as my batteries get recharged and ready to ride once more into the great mantra known as...warm weather.

Woo-Hoo!

It ain't been too bad this week, but it has been rather nippy and windy a day or three...



We have begun getting ready for Santa...



The tree is up, the outside is decorated and ready to go. Just a few more details to do here and there around the house.

Can't wait...

To get Santa in and out the door.
Get the 'old year' over with.
Get the 'new year' underway.
Let 'old man winter' finish his belly aching and shut the hell up.
Let life renew with spring again.

Hot dang...can't wait. (Can you tell I don't like cold weather?)

My wife, bless her depraved and twisted mind, loves it like a child would. Now that's fine...but me...

I can make the Grinch look like a mediocre amateur in a rubber suit...I'm the real deal when it comes to cold weather. If the birds can fly south for the winter...why in the name of holy humanity do I have to stay here and freeze my (Nady's) off?

Damn good question...

Enjoy your day!!!
B.D.

No comments: