Thursday, December 04, 2008

Football Weekend...



Oh man...

Should be some great football played this weekend. Florida & Alabama.

Now me...of course...I'm a Tennessee Vols fan, but they went belly up this year, (so much for that) and Vandy should be bowl eligible (good luck to them, I hope they do.)

So who would I root for in this game of Florida and Alabama?

We have friends that are BIG BAMA fans.

One of my original B.D.'s girls (Vicky) and our good buddy Dink (bass player for Mark Wills) they are all BAMA...

Florida is tough...

But I will have to go with...BAMA. (Vicky just shouted)..."You go Big Daddy"

Now, back in the day...I was a big "Bear" fan when he was at Alabama. Always had respect for the man. But after he was gone...well...Tennessee came into play and I went over to the 'dark side.'

Never cared that much for Vandy...in a word...they sucked. But they have a damn good coach now and have earned some respect and may come back and kick some serious butt.

I hope they do...its been a long time for them.

But this game between the Gators and the Tide...

Should be a good one.




It's going to be a beer and hot wings weekend for sure...

B.D.

No comments: