Friday, December 26, 2008

Working for the weekend...

Well...

Santa has come and gone and he was very good to the girls. (Robyn and Leah)

The "jolly old elf" has retired to his winter home in Florida to let all that milk and cookies settle in. Ever wonder what Santa is REALLY thinking when he comes down the chimney?

Let's take a look...



Not milk and cookies AGAIN!

Why doesn't anybody ever leave me a steak and potato or a hamburger or a grilled cheese sandwich for crying out loud. Milk and cookies...you ask for the moon and I get milk and cookies, you ask for money and I get milk and cookies, you ask for fancy clothes and jewelry and I get milk and cookies...

I put up with reindeer passing gas the WHOLE trip...and I get milk and cookies.

Do you know that I deliver 10 million turtleneck sweaters around the world, 20 million bathrobes, 40 million neck ties and God only knows how many pairs of house shoes, socks, underwear and pajamas. Is it too much to ask for a T-bone steak and a brew?

Well at least think about it. My Dentist bill is getting to be outrageous...




Poor Santa...

B.D.

No comments: