Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Simply Tuesday...

OK...

I did catch some flack from my post below for my quote (or more to the fact) about my saying that my wife had a (depraved and twisted mind) about cold weather.

Silly me...or stupid me...whichever comes first.

The flack came from...(you guessed it)...my wife.

Now...this was not meant as...by any means...disrespect toward my lovely wife. It was meant as a difference of opinion toward cold weather.

She loves it...I hate it.

Difference of opinion, plain and simple.

But, silly me...I did not word this tidbit of information as I should have...being of the male mentally of my gender that so often shoots ourselves in the foot for no reason in particular when it comes to women.

So...

My wife loves cold weather...

I hate it...There's nothing depraved or twisted about that.


B.D.

No comments: