Friday, May 01, 2009

This & That...

I need to go back to work to get some rest...

Well boys and girls, this whole week, I have been just chugging along outside on the landscaping and yard work. And brother...this lowly old white boy is dang near tuckered out.

I've been raised up to live with hard work and I enjoy the final results of my labor...but...I'm getting too old for this stuff and I'm still not done. In my younger days, I'd of had this knocked out two days ago.

Am I slow walking or goofing off ?

Hell no...the faster I get this done, the faster I can...goof off. But fear not...I'm almost there.

Today, is a special day, an anniversary of sorts...

May 1st, nine years ago on this day I met my lovely wife Julie. Yes...we have two anniversaries, the day we met and the day we got married.



So happy A-Day to us.

Looks like I'm not going to get anything done outside today because it is pouring down rain.



Oh well...

B.D.

No comments: