Saturday, May 16, 2009

Weekend Report...



Rain, rain, go away...
Come back again, some summer day...


I think we have had a years worth of rain fall...in about two months. It's been nothing but rain coats and rubber duckies since April and May.

My daughter Jennifer, graduated high school last night, so congrats to her on this. My son Bruce and his wife, are about to have a young'en here pretty soon, so congrats for that also.

I'm cooking this afternoon for about 50 folks at a (Realtor friend of mine) neighborhood meet & greet. I did this for him at our neighborhood shindig four years ago. Burgers and dogs will be on the menu.



I'm going outside to try and get some yard work done. I got the backyard cut yesterday after work before the bottom fell out of the sky.

The clock is ticking for our vacation trip to Disney...tic-toc...tic-toc...tic-toc...

...and I'm still behind.

B.D.

No comments: