Sunday, May 03, 2009

Weekend Report (part II)



I made some BBQ sauce for a couple of folks.



One guy at work, has a catering business and ordered half a gallon of sauce. This is the third time he has ordered from me and the order gets bigger each time.

We know another guy from bowling that also has a catering business, so I made some up for him to sample (rub and sauce) for feedback and hope he also starts ordering.

My brother-in-law works for a company that ships products to stores and schools, so I made some for him to try and give samples out to folks that work with him.

The sauce has become just about as popular as the rub has. Both are being sold by word of mouth as the word spreads that I have a very good product. I'm not trying to push it, folks are looking me up for both.

My next step, as so many before me have taken, is to get both rub and sauce to the mass public. Finding the right co-packer and right broker that will work with me is the key.



My lab testing has been done. Now it's time to move on to phase two...

B.D.

No comments: