Saturday, July 25, 2009

Pizza, Wings & Onion Rings...

Julie made a Mac & Cheese Lasagna Wednesday night that was very good.



Yeah...I know...

I had my doubts too, but this is not like a traditional lasagna. Oh it still has the sauce and the meat and the cheese and all that, but not the lasagna noodles.

Instead it has Bow tie pasta, mac & cheese, and a ton of Mozzarella and Parmesan cheese...

Since I was the Lab Rat this time instead of the White coat, I will get my lovely wife to post the recipe. I don't want to tell you wrong.



It was good and worthy of being put into the rotation of fine cuisine we enjoy here with a cold libation...or two...or three...

No seriously, it was good. I wonder how it would be...cooked on the pit? Gooey AND smoked. My Doctor would love that...

Well Mr. B.D. your test results came back and your cholesterol reading just set the world record for a human being that's still alive...

B.D.

No comments: