Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Simply Tuesday...


Well...

I got a surprise in the mail yesterday.

My buddy Robert from Brooklyn, New York (aka) WhiteTrashBBQ sent me a T-shirt from the Big Apple Barbecue Block Party. And also a big bottle of Rudy's Rub.

I will try it on a brisket next time I cook one.

I have enjoyed Trash's blog for years and I have sent him some of my own rub that he used in competition and did pretty decent with it in pulled pork.

The Block Party is a big shindig in New York as some of the best cooks in the world gather to cook and feed some awesome "Q" to the fine folks up North.

Trash, (as I call him) will tell you like it is, no matter what the subject. He is all about cooking, BBQ, and the facts of life in New York and beyond...

So check out his blog and tell him Big Daddy sent you to his neck of the woods.

Thanks brother...

The gifts are well appreciated to this lowly old country boy.

B.D.

1 comment:

WhiteTrashBBQ said...

I'm glad you got the stuff. I hope you like it.

Trash.