Saturday, August 29, 2009

Pizza, Wings & Onion Rings...



I'll miss this one this year, but next year, (Lord willing and the creek don't rise) I'll be there...

70 teams are there this year and Hillbilly Rib Runners will jump into the fire next year.

I'm tired of sitting on the sidelines because of these fools at work.

They say: One door has to close to open up another one, or, when one door closes another one will open.

Well, I'm fixing to close and lock that door for good. I've had about as much stupidity as I can handle and I'm tired of them screwing up my life with my family.

What are you going to do B.D. ?

Walk in the first day of Spring next year (or sooner) and give them the business end of my middle finger and walk away...

They need to learn the Rules of the 6 P's

Prior
Planning
Prevents
Piss
Poor
Performance

Now...they have the last three down pat. They need to learn the first three.

Like I said before...

Scholars and Fools...they know it all...



B.D.

No comments: