Saturday, August 22, 2009

This & That...



Got the last of the tests done this week and hopefully I'm through with the Doctor for awhile. I've been poked and prodded enough for this year.

Even though I know one day...I will probably have to have bypass surgery because this stent will not last forever. I've had it for 7 years now and I have another artery that's 50 percent blocked as well so it's only a matter of time...

But I can't dwell on that.

I live my life one day at a time...

I'm thankful for yesterday.
I'm happy for today.
I'm hopeful for tomorrow.



But on to other things...

As I said before in a previous post, I wanted to look a the new and improved Weber WSM. So I got the chance this week and guess what...

New Man Toy?

New Man Toys...
I bought two of them. The 18.5 inch and the 22.5 inch.



Julie said...Why?

Me being the noble gentleman and quick witted scholar that I am said...Because I can!

Well shut my mouth and shoot me in the foot B.D. did you really say that?

Yes...I did have to give a better explanation of why I collect grills and smokers like other guys collect Playboy.

This noble gentleman will not be so quick witted with thy scholarly tongue next time when giving an answer to the lady of the castle.

My bad...

B.D.

No comments: