Thursday, August 13, 2009

Simply Thursday...



Sorry I haven't posted in awhile...

I got all of the sauce made and sold for last week and I have had a few more orders that have come in this week.

Word of mouth on this stuff has really taken off more than I could have imagined.

I have had nothing but positive reviews about the sauce and rub and everybody loves this stuff...which is a compliment to me and my recipe.

Does this give me the big head?

Heck no...

It makes you feel good when you (yourself) have nailed a recipe that you came up with and everybody wants a piece of the pie.

From not knowing anything about cooking real barbecue a few years ago, to being where I am today...

I am amazed and humbled at the same time.

Now I know how Colonel Sanders felt when he nailed his recipe for chicken.



Damn skippy...

B.D.

1 comment:

WhiteTrashBBQ said...

Congrats on the sauce. If it's anything like your rub, you got a winner!