Friday, May 06, 2005

Almost A Weekend Report

Well...sorry I haven't posted anything before now...

But really... nothing has been going on. (except for me going to the dentist to get a crown)


The weather is forecast to be fine this weekend...(about time)

I have got to get caught up on my outside to do list. (Lord help me)


I want to wish all the Moms...Happy Mother's Day.

I hope you have a great weekend...


Fire up the grill...and cook something up lip smacking for Mom.

You know... she's worth it.


I'll post some more recipes when I get caught up on my work.

Stay tuned...



Got to say Hi to Vicky, Tracy, Henry, and Bill Martin, and also to all of my readers.

Thanks for coming to my grill... I hope you enjoy the food, and the company and wisdom of the Chef...I know I have fun, and I enjoy your company.

Bigdaddy








No comments: